Cosmébio certified skincare, made in France & suitable for vegans.
The Night Oil is your evening best ally. You will apply it just before heading for bed.
Thanks to its 13 natural active ingredients, the Night Oil is an invigorating treatment that nourishes, purifies and lights up the skin. It rapidly penetrates the skin without leaving your skin feeling oily, and it will leave a refreshing and soothing scent on your skin. You will wake up with a bright face.
I discovered this oil while traveling in Europe. After just a few days of using it, I see such a difference in my skin. It looks glowy and nourished the day after. Its price is fantastic considering the quality of the ingredients and the efficiency of this oil.
Cette huile tient ses promesses. Elle ne laisse pas de film gras, elle sent super bon et fait la peau douce au réveil. Je trouve que les imperfections sont moins visibles et moins enflammées. Encore une pépite de Z&MA :) Merci
One of the Best oil I've tried. Love its scent.
Before using the Night Oil, a soft cleansing is necessary so your skin can benefit from the treatment. Warm up a few drops of oil in the palm of the hand by making small circles with your fingertips, and then apply on your face starting from the center and moving outwards.
Please note: For external use only. Avoid the eye contour area. Not suitable for pregnant or breast feeding women. Some essential oils may be irritating to the skin. It is advised to wash hands after use.
- Some Essential Oils of Petit Grain* and Cinnamon* to purify your skin.
- Some Essential Oils of Rosemary*, Cypress*, Lemon*, Olibanum Incense for their invigorating, refreshing and purifying properties.
- Some oils of Hazelnut*, Sunflower* and Wheat germ*, enriched with Vitamin E, have nourishing qualities.
- Some Sunflower Oil enriched with Vitamin E and with omega-6 fatty acid.
- Some Essential Oils of Lavender* and Marjoram* for their soothing and calming properties.
- Some Wheat Germ Oil*, enriched with Vitamin E and Provitamin A, with nourishing qualities.
99% of the total ingredients are of natural origin; 96% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.