FREE Home Delivery for Orders above Rps 500 - HOTLINE 464 2223

RESOLUTION NO. 6 My Nutri-Active Mask- Madame La Présidente
RESOLUTION NO. 6 My Nutri-Active Mask- Madame La Présidente
RESOLUTION NO. 6 My Nutri-Active Mask- Madame La Présidente
RESOLUTION NO. 6 My Nutri-Active Mask- Madame La Présidente
RESOLUTION NO. 6 My Nutri-Active Mask- Madame La Présidente

RESOLUTION NO. 6 My Nutri-Active Mask- Madame La Présidente

Regular price
Rs 1,450.00
Sale price
Rs 1,305.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Quantity must be 1 or more

MOISTURIZES, NOURISHES AND STRENGTHENS THE HAIR

Resolution #6 My Nutri-Active Mask is a Madame La Présidente creation designed to nourish and strengthen your hair.

A treatment adapted to meet the specific needs of dry and dull hair for exceptional hair. In the team, after one use, you can’t do without it.
Try it and be convinced!

It has been developed from our exclusive Capillum Fortis complex. A unique complex of cinnamon, ginko biloba and kigelia to help anchor the hair bulb.

Our formula is composed of 97.6% of natural ingredients, without parabens or silicones:

  • Strengthens the hair
  • Nourishes the hair fiber
  • Contributes to healthy hair

 

Why aren’t our products made of 100% natural ingredients? We tell you everything because it is important for us to be transparent about the composition of our products.

Resolution #6 My Nutri-Active Mask is composed of 97.6% ingredients of natural origin.The remaining 2.4% act as a preservative, conditioner and give it its pleasant smell.

 

DESCRIPTION:

What is the purpose of the Resolution N°6 Nutri-Active Hair Mask?

Our Nutri-Active Mask Resolution N°6 is designed for all hair types! Thanks to a synergy of active ingredients from our complex Capillum Fortis, Resolution #6 provides intense nutrition to your hair and will strengthen your hair.

What is our Capillum Fortis :

The exclusive Capillum Fortis complex boosts growth and stops hair loss thanks to a synergy of highly concentrated active ingredients.

It is composed of active ingredients such as cinnamon, ginko biloba and kigelia.

Whatare the results of Resolution #6 on my hair?

After a few uses, your hair will be softer, more manageable and healthier.

The results may vary from one person to another

TIPS FOR USE:

On damp hair, leave on the entire length according to your hair type and their needs.


FOR WHICH TYPES OF HAIR:

Resolution N°6, our Nutri-active Hair Mask beautifies all hair Resolution No. 6 Nutri-Active Mask is suitable for all hair fibres: – straight, wavy, curly, curly, frizzy – dull, tired or damaged – dry or brittle – oily or dry scalp – lacking in volume and growth – lacking shine and radiance

 

INGREDIENTS:

AQUA (WATER), OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, GLYCERIN, JOJOBA ESTERS, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE,KIGELIA AFRICANA FRUIT EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, SALVIA SCLAREA (CLARY) EXTRACT, CINNAMOMUM ZEYLANICUM BARK EXTRACT, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED WAX, YEAST EXTRACT, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SODIUM BENZOATE, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE, MALTODEXTRIN, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM PHYTATE, CITRIC ACID, POLYGLYCERIN-3, SODIUM HYALURONATE, INULIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FRUCTOSE