What is it? It's the eyeshadow the women of our community claimed and demanded: natural and vegan, highly pigmented and ultra-easy to apply!
The color : this taupe shade is both discreet and wild, halfway between grey and brown, for a subtly original makeup look.
How to use it? It's quick and simple, thanks to the 3-in-1 format. In fact, this pencil is at the same time an eyeliner, a light eyeshadow thanks to its easy-to-blend texture, or an intense eyeshadow as soon as it's applied directly on the eyelid.
ECO-DESIGNED : Pencil made of PEFC-certified wood, sourced from sustainably managed forests, and decorated with water-based organic varnishes. Bio-plastic cap. No outer box.
Tested under ophthalmological control. Made in Italy. Weight: 3gr. PAO : 12 months. *Cruelty-free: European regulations prohibits animal testing, and we refuse animal testing outside of Europe.
Quick and easy 3-in-1 application:
- As eyeliner, via the ultra-smooth tip gliding on the lash line.
- For a light eyeshadow effect, apply the color on the eyelid and then blend the fingertip or a brush.
- To get an intense result, apply directly the color on the eyelid.
The beauty tip: prepare the eyelid with a light touch of powder foundation or concealer to ensure the perfect hold of the eyeshadow.
- Highly concentrated organic coconut oil (20%), nourishes the epidermis and brings it comfort. Sourced ethically and responsibly, without animal exploitation.
- Organic carnauba vegetable wax, nourishes the skin and brings it comfort.
- Rice extract, with anti-oxidant properties.
- Natural vitamin E, with anti-oxidant properties.
INGREDIENTS : OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, SILICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), MICA, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, ORYZANOL, GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE, TOCOPHEROL, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES)