It is the new generation lipstick: natural and vegan formula, intense color and long-lasting wear, created with the ALL TIGERS community.
The color: the ULTIMATE RED!
Call me Queen! This is THE red. The real one. The pure red color. Intense and glorious. This universal and timeless lipstick is suitable for all women, from the lightest to the darkest skin tone. As soon as the color touches the lips, this lipstick calls out all the "tigress". Those from yesterday and today, leaders, women of character who dared this color as a symbol of their confidence, power and femininity. Ready to enter the legend?
100% vegan formula, 81.7% of natural ingredients, 35% of organic ingredients
Everything you need to know about ALL TIGERS lipstick:
The perfect makeup finish
- "Easy-Mat" finish, ideal balance between matte and shine.
- Long-lasting without drying out the lips, thanks to a precise dosage of botanical oils & waxes.
- High coverage: the formula is loaded in pigments for an impeccable color rendering.
- Invisible touch-ups: because the texture rich in vegetable oils does not dry too fast, small touch-ups are invisible.
A safe, natural, vegan and cruelty-free line-up
- 81.7% ingredients of natural origin (the only non-natural ingredients are synthetic color pigments)
- 35% of organic ingredients (from organic farming)
- Vegan: no ingredient of animal origin or involving animal exploitation
- Cruelty-free: European regulations prohibits animal testing, and we refuse animal testing outside of Europe.
- We use natural or synthetic pigments, in order to offer a wide range of colors, and in particular refuse the use of carmine pigment extracted from mealybugs, certainly natural but not in line with our ethical requirements.
- Tested under dermatological control
- The formula contains neither essential oils nor gluten.
- 100% natural scent
- Made in Italy
Key ingredients: organic castor seed oil, organic carnauba wax, organic corn extract, organic coconut oil, organic centella asiatica extract, organic aloe vera, pigments
RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, UNDECANE, OLEIC / LINOLEIC / LINOLENIC POLYGLYCERIDES, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, MICA, TRIDECANE, CI 15850 (RED 7), CI 15850 (RED 6), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5), CI 45410 (RED 27 LAKE), GLYCERYL ROSINATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, PERFUME (FRAGRANCE), POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, SILICA, AQUAOC (NU)) OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ASCORBYL PALMITATE
Our formulas have been approved by the expert application teams Composcan. Any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the materials used for the bottle and its packaging are approved by European natural standards: aluminum cover, recyclable plastic bottle, cardboard from sustainably managed forests and without metallic decor or varnish for optimal recyclability, etc...
The lipstick that goes on well and quickly!
- No need to be an expert: the creamy texture is easily applied on the lips, the tip of the applicator has a great shape for a quick application with precise contours. Its drying time, slightly longer than a classic lipstick, allows small touch-ups without them being seen.
- Formulated without silicones, the lipstick is not without transfer: find our 3 tips to limit the transfer effect of a lipstick. The important thing is not to apply too much material: you can apply with a brush for better precision, and press the lips on a paper tissue after application to better 'fix' the color.
- Remove make-up using a makeup remover with a rich texture, such as an oil or thick milk. Find our advice for easily remove long-lasting lipstick.
Close tightly after each use, and keep away from daylight. The optimal period of use after opening (P.A.O.) for this type of product is 12 months, as for conventional lipsticks.